A 500g tub, 6 weeks supply for a 20kg dog
- Includes anti-oxidants to help reduce oxidative damage.
- Rich in pure DHA and EPA (omega-3s), glucosamine, MSM and chrondroitin to optimise joint health and flexibility.
- Wheat gluten free.
VetSpec Omega-3 Joint Mobility + Gravy provides a high level of active ingredients to optimise joint health and flexibility. These scientifically proven ingredients include generous levels of the omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, along with glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and antioxidants.
It has been specially designed to produce a delicious gravy when mixed with warm water, which can be poured over your dog’s food. Extensive palatability trials have been enormously successful when mixed with either dry or wet food, tempting even the pickiest feeders to enjoy their meal and joint supplement.
- Old dogs with joint disease, such as osteoarthritis
- Dogs following skeletal injury
- Dogs recovering from orthopaedic surgery
- Fit and active dogs in hard physical exercise
- Dogs with arthritis
- Dogs with stiff joints
- Rich in pure DHA and EPA (omega-3s), glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin to optimise joint health and flexibility.
- Includes Anti-oxidants to help reduce oxidative damage
- Wheat gluten free
- Full traceability of all ingredients
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids (EFAs). They are necessary for health but the body can’t make them, therefore, they have to be provided by the diet. Eicosapentaenoicacid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are both omega-3 fatty acids and oily fish and fish oil supplements provide a very good source.
Dogs with inflammatory conditions, such arthritis, can benefit from supplementation of these omega-3s which reduce the production of inflammatory substances. Research has demonstrated an improvement of clinical signs in dogs with arthritis when supplemented with omega-3 fatty acids.Click here to download more information about this product
|Body Weight||Up to 10kg||15kg||20kg||30kg||40kg||50+kg|
|Border Collie /
|Springer Spaniel /
|Bull Mastif /
|A 500g tub will